Top rated investment information program with Consuela Mack. Website has wonderful informative replays and program schedule.
The IRS requires that you withdraw at least a minimum amount - known as a Required Minimum Distribution - from your retirement accounts annually; starting the year you turn age 70-1/2. Determining how much you are required to withdraw is an important issue in retirement planning. Use this calculator to determine your Required Minimum Distributions.
- Smart Bond Investing Accrued Interest Calculator
- Retirement Calculator
- College Savings CalculatorLoan Calculator
- Savings Calculator
Fund Analyzer How to use this tool
- Enter the name, ticker symbol or keyword for the fund.
- Once the results appear, click on a fund to add it to your Selected Funds list.
- You can compare up to three funds from your Selected Funds list at a time.
- You can browse for funds alphabetically by clicking the Browse tab above.
- Use the Fund Screener to filter your search using standard criteria.
- Save often used funds by clicking the 'Add to Favorites' icon.
- FINRA BrokerCheck
- Understanding Investment Professional Designations
- Arbitration Awards Online
- 529 College Savings Plan Expense Analyzer
- Risk Meter
- Scam Meter
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.
There is a surrender charge imposed generally during the first 5 to 7 years that an investor owns a Variable Annuity contract. Withdrawals prior to age 59 ½ may result in a 10% IRS tax penalty, in addition to any ordinary income tax. The guarantee of the annuity is backed by the financial strength of the underlying insurance company. Investment sub-account value will fluctuate with changes to market conditions.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Investing in mutual funds is subject to risk and potential loss of principal. There is no assurance or certainty that any investment or strategy will be successful in meeting its objectives. The prospectus contains this and other information about the funds. Contact Randolph Kundmueller at Sudbury Court, Suite 101, Milpitas, California 95035 United States or call us at 408-946-3652 or contact the fund directly to obtain a prospectus which should be read carefully before investing or sending money.